Updated: Aug 20, 2021
Read our COVID policies below. Please keep in mind that these policies are
temporary and might need to be updated as the season progresses. They have
been put in place to ensure your dancer's safety.
● All dancers and staff must wear masks while going to dance class.
Dancers may take off masks for class but must put them back on before
going into the lobby.
● Dancers will have their temperatures checked upon arrival. If the
temperature is higher than 100 degrees Fahrenheit, the student will not be
allowed into class.
● Hand sanitizer will be available for students and staff in every classroom
as well as at the front desk.
● Classes will be modified to distance dancers by 6 feet. Dancing spaces will
be taped out on the floor. Class sizes will be limited.
● Classes will be modified to avoid extra physical contact between students.
● The studio space will be sanitized and cleaned daily to ensure a safe
space for all dancers and staff.
● The studio lobby will remain closed until further notice. Classes will do pick
up and drop off like school. Please be on time for pick up and drop off to
ensure that lobby does not become crowded.
● Remember: LESS IS BEST! Make sure your dancer only brings one bag to
dance class that carries their dance shoes, any dance warmups, and water.
Parents are expected to screen their dancers for COVID-19. When is the right
time to stay home from dance class? If you answer yes to any of these questions
your dancer should stay home.
● Is your dancer not feeling well?
● Has your dancer been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19
in the past 14 days?
● Is your dancer is experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms?
● Does your dancer have a fever of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher?
All our guidelines will be continuously updated with new information from the
CDC, state, and local health departments. We reserve the right to offer additional
safety precautions outside government guidelines to best protect our dancers,
families, and staff. We will continue to update our COVID policies via our
website, email, Instagram, and Facebook. Thank you for doing your part to keep
our studio community healthy and we look forward to seeing you in class!